In this article, our team has compiled detailed camera industry statistics.
We analyzed the data by industry segment and region to find out how the camera market has changed over the past 10 years and what impact smartphones have had.
If you want to know more about the camera industry, we invite you to take a look at our research.
Camera Industry Statistics
1. The camera industry is expected to decrease by $3.11 billion between 2017 and 2021. (TechNavio)
2. Digital camera sales from 2010 to 2019 (Statista):
3. How smartphones have influenced the camera industry (Statista):
4. Interchangeable lenses manufactured by year (Lensvid):
5. Camera industry by segment (Lensvid):
6. Camera market growth by region (Mordor Intelligence):
7. Lens sales were down 67.1% in June 2019 compared to June 2018. (No Film School)
8. The compact camera industry dropped by over 88% between June 2018 and June 2019 due to the iPhone. (No Film School)
9. Every fifth camera in the world has an interchangeable lens. (Lensvid)
High-quality content can only be written by experts in the field. The DemystifyingDigital team consists of just such people. Our specializations range from cameras to smartwatches.
We are constantly following the latest developments in technology. Each of us has a desire to grow our knowledge in order to provide only the best information to our readers.
The world of gadgets is wide, and to cover the many types of technology we are constantly recruiting professionals to join our team. Thus, we increase our expertise and make our work even better.