In this article, our team has compiled detailed camera industry statistics.
We analyzed the data by industry segment and region to find out how the camera market has changed over the past 10 years and what impact smartphones have had.
If you want to know more about the camera industry, we invite you to take a look at our research.
Camera Industry Statistics
1. The camera industry is expected to decrease by $3.11 billion between 2017 and 2021. (TechNavio)
2. Digital camera sales from 2010 to 2019 (Statista):
3. How smartphones have influenced the camera industry (Statista):
4. Interchangeable lenses manufactured by year (Lensvid):
5. Camera industry by segment (Lensvid):
6. Camera market growth by region (Mordor Intelligence):
7. Lens sales were down 67.1% in June 2019 compared to June 2018. (No Film School)
8. The compact camera industry dropped by over 88% between June 2018 and June 2019 due to the iPhone. (No Film School)
9. Every fifth camera in the world has an interchangeable lens. (Lensvid)